Applications open on January 26th, 2020 and
close on March 22nd, 2020
The project must have been organized during the current year or the previous year and be completed by the time of application.
One club may apply with one project in each category.
It is not possible to apply with the same project to both awards category. Applications for both categories with the same project will not be considered.
For the TCA, at least one twin participant must be from a district of Rotaract Europe.
Evaluators cannot evaluate projects that were either (i) carried out by Rotaractors from their country of origin or the country they live in or (ii) implemeted in their country of origin or the country they live in. 1st prize for both awards : 500 euros, then 300 euros, then 150 euros.
Clubs that have won an ERIC award have to wait at least 5 years to apply again with the same project, but can apply with a different project to receive a new award.
- Impact and sustainability of the project30%
- Qualitative and quantitative results of the project20%
- Promotion of Rotary and Rotaract brand to society15%
- Planning of the project and its realization15%
- Collaboration of Rotary, Rotaract clubs, and other partners10%
- Budget and fundraising events5%
- Your own evaluation5%